Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Get 50% off TorGuard VPN and proxy services, summer beauty tips from up-and-coming Aussie models, why the Motorola Moto X Style is the best Android phone yet.
- It’s official: Gizmodo and the Moto X Style are getting married. Well, not really, but our sister-site sure does love Motorola’s handset to an unhealthy degree. According to their in-depth review, it delivers a perfect Android experience that even the Google Nexus can’t top. Click here for the review.
- Summer is still a fair way off, but that hasn’t stopped POPSUGAR Health & Fitness from posting summer beauty tips. Click here for expert tips from three of the biggest up-and-coming Aussie models — Natalie Roser, Elouise Morris and Elyse Knowles (pictured above.)
- Spooked by Dallas Buyer’s Club heavies? ToGuard is currently offering 50% off all VPN and proxy services. Click here for more information.
- So, a meteor exploded over Bangkok yesterday. Gizmodo has the report.
- Kotaku has assembled a playlist of the best JRPG soundtracks for your listening pleasure. Niche but lovely.