Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Kotaku's brutal review of the Mad Max game, half-priced ice cream and John Oliver losing it over Tony Abbott.
- Kotaku reviews Mad Max video game. It's not pretty.
- Coles is selling Skinny Cows Ice Cream for half price at $3.99. Who doesn't love cheap ice cream? [Via OzBargain]
- John Oliver lost he bananas when he saw Tony Abbott eat an onion. You can see the video of it over at Gizmodo.
- Learn all you need to know about Intel's new Skylake processsors on Gizmodo.
- Everybody went beserk after JK Rowling tweets about Harry Potter's son going to Hogwarts. POPSUGAR has the details.