Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The $130 Windows PC-on-a-stick, 15 high-paying jobs for people who don't like stress, why you need to make a submission to the government's games development inquiry.
- IFA is one of the biggest tech events in Europe and Gizmodo Australia is currently in the thick of it. Click here for all the latest hands-on reviews and announcements.
- The Senate wants your thoughts on the future of Australian video game development. If this topic is important to you, now is the time to make your voice heard. Kotaku has the story.
- Want some free iOS apps that were previously over $5? Sure you do.
- What if you could carry a full Windows computer in your pocket, one you could just plug into any HDMI port — like the one on your big-screen TV? Asus might have the solution you're looking for.
- Think there’s no such thing as a high-paying, low-stress job? Think again. Here are 15 of the best.
- Harvey Norman is having a sale on video games with prices starting at $5. Click here to see what's on offer.