Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: See what happens when a GoPro falls onto Burning Man's main dance stage, comedian Luisa Omielan on "Thigh Gap", 13 common life regrets.
- Here are the latest deals from Milan Direct: 120+ Round Rugs from $59, 200+ Coffee Tables from $89, AFRDI Office chairs from $169, a clearance sale on Kitchen & Cookware, plus up to 30% off Sofas. For more online bargains, head to our Hump Day Deals page.
- Footage of a GoPro falls off of a drone and then lands on the main dance floor at Burning Man has emerged. This is probably staged, but it's still pretty funny.
- A recent US survey asked people to weigh in on their life regrets. Some of their answers will make you cry.
- The concept of "thigh gap" is a terrible thing. London comedian Luisa Omielan this. Watch her rip into this and other unrealistic body image conventions here.
- Apparently, Tony Abbott sent a fax to resign as prime minister. Business Insider has the story.