Brief video items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: 5-minute bedtime yoga to make your sleep soundly, Quentin Tarantino's Hateful Eight trailer, .
- The eighth film (technically ninth) by Quentin Tarantino is almost upon us. It's another Western called The Hateful Eight starring Kurt Russell, Samuel L. Jackson, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Tim Roth. Watch the trailer here.
- This year's Gamescom expo was absolutely packed with new video game trailers. Head to Kotaku to see a collection of the best and brightest.
- Our colleagues at POPSUGAR Australia have put together a gallery of famous swimsuit scenes from the movies. Even though it's winter.
- This clip demonstrates how 3D printers are changing the future of nail art. Fancy.
- Pornhub isn't generally known for showing mainstream video game footage, but that's exactly where leaked video of Fallout 4 has ended up. Kotaku has the story.
- Here's a peek at the incredibly detailed diary Heath Ledger kept to play the Joker in The Dark Knight. Why so serious?
- Sometimes you have to actively unwind to truly rest up, and a bit of mellow yoga could be your ticket to more restful sleep. This 5-minute sequence, created for us by Chelsea Kruse of Exhale Spa, is designed to relax your body and quiet your mind so you can drift off easily to the land of nod.
- Ever wondered how to cover a tattoo with makeup? Here comes the science.
- Want to see an astronaut washing her hair in space? Sure you do.