Flickr user Ric AAP put this wistful, mysterious desktop together that blends a little modern art and some simple skins to make something interesting and really unique. If you like the look, here's how to get the same effect on your desktop.
Ric's desktop is running Windows, even though it might not be obvious. Here are the components you'll need to set everything up:
- The wallpaper
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Elegance skin for Rainmeter for the time overlay over the wallpaper
- The VisBubble skin for Rainmeter for the active visualizer in the center of the screen, which responds to music
- The RocketDock app launcher at the bottom of the screen
- The Token icon pack to replace the default icons in the dock
That's all there is to this one. Normally we're not huge on wallpapers with characters of faces in them, but this one is just the right amount of abstract and modern looking. If you like it, or have questions about it, make sure to head to Ric's Flickr page, linked below, to sound off!
The Chrome Persuasion Desktop [Flickr]