When it comes to fun alcoholic drinks, they don't get much better (or tastier) than this. All you need is a watermelon, a vodka bottle, a wire hanger and a drill. Yes, you read that right — a wire hanger and a drill.
Here's how the Watermelon Vodka Slushy is created:
- Drill a hole in the watermelon.
- Snap off a piece of wire hanger.
- Attach it to a drill.
- Introduce the wire hanger inside the watermelon and power on the drill to blend the inside.
- Pour a bottle of vodka through the hole.
- Put it in the fridge to cool it (I recommend giving it a few minutes in the freezer too).
- Cut a spout.
Have fun. Lots of it.