Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Adult entertainers read mean tweets about themselves, nine TED Talks to watch when you’re feeling totally burned out, why you should stop taking fish oil.
- Watching celebrities read mean tweets about themselves is pretty funny. But watching porn stars do the same thing takes it to a whole other level.
- Target is selling the PlayStation 4 for under $400. You have to make the purchase on Target’s eBay store and use the discount code “CTREAT20” during checkout. That reduces the price to $399.20. The deal also includes free shipping. For more online bargains, head to our Hump Day Deals page.
- Is work burnout wreaking havoc on your well-being? With TED’s expansive online library of presentations, you can quickly learn what ten minutes of quiet a day can do for you, how powerful sleep really is, and why stress isn’t always bad for us. Here are nine of the best, collected by Business Insider.
- The people behind Jack Daniels are in the process of building a mobile, crowd-sourced bar which has been gradually built on the road across NSW and Victoria. The finished bar will officially open in Sydney at the end of September. Check out this video to see it in action.
- The market for fish oil supplements is worth billions of dollars and has hundreds of thousands of converts. According to this article, it’s also full of crap.