Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: get 30GB free online storage with Microsoft OneDrive, Bill Nye reads the meanest of tweets, is “Earth 2.0” a dying planet?
[credit provider=”SMH” url=”http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/diet-and-fitness/golden-gaytime-launches-tub-after-comedic-facebook-campaign-20150803-giq3h6.html”]
- The dream of 3D printing an entire building is fast becoming a reality. Startup company Branch Technology has built the world’s largest free form 3D printer for this very purpose. Gizmodo has the story.
- Is Earth’s closest cousin a dying planet? Sit back and allow Gizmodo to drop its science on those assembled.
- Want some free Dynamo laundry samples? Sure you do.
- The Mean Tweets genre — whereby a celebrity reads a sampling of their Twitter abuse — is well established by this stage in the internet life cycle. So it’s about time that Bill Nye shared his worst.
- Need more storage space? Microsoft is offering 30GB of free OneDrive storage space which can be integrated directly into Windows 10. Click here for more information.
- Golden Gaytimes now come in ice cream tub form. That is all.