Apple Music added all kinds of neat new features in the last iOS update. But one of the better ones is the ability to add any song from the vast library to wake up to.
You’ve been able to use a song as an alarm since iOS 6, but with Apple Music your library is a lot larger and you don’t need to own the song to use it.
- Open up Apple Music and find the song you want to wake up to.
- Tap the three dots icon and select “Make Available Offline” to download the song to your device.
- Open up the Clock app and edit an alarm (or create a new one).
- Tap the Sound tab, then tap “Pick a Song”.
- Select the song you downloaded in the first step.
That’s it. You can swap out songs for different alarms, set songs for different alarms, or whatever else.
How to Wake Up to Your Favourite Song Using Apple Music [How-To Geek]