Brief video items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: latest Bond trailer, Apple WWDC highlights, watch footage from the Game Of Thrones finale.
- The Plutonia Experiment is one of the toughest sections in the video game Doom 2. After 18 years, someone has finally completed a speed run of it.
- Ever wondered how E3's glossy video game demos are made? The amount of work the goes into it may surprise you. Kotaku has the skinny.
- Imitation in the tech world is normal, even expected, but during Apple’s developers conference yesterday, Tim Cook and company were in rare form. They didn’t have much uniquely Apple to show off at all. Here's the proof.
- Here is Apple's hilarious WWDC opening video starring Bill Hader, Charlyne Yi and Danny Pudi.
- Bond is back. Again. Here is the latest trailer.
- The Martian won't be out in cinemas until the end of November this year, but you can enjoy an early teaser with the first of several three-minute videos — showing life from the characters' perspectives as they begin their five-month journey from Earth to the Red Planet. Watch it here.
- Game Of Thrones season 5 comes to an end last week. (Have you been reading our weekly recaps?) Click here to watch the preview for Episode 10!