This beautiful desktop comes to us from Flickr user ImminentFate, who clearly wanted something dynamic and interesting, but still simple to set up.
This Windows desktop is a combination of a great-looking wallpaper, a few Rainmeter skins, and some solid attention to making sure all of the elements fit the theme. If you want the same look, here’s what you’ll need:
- The 3D Polygon Wallpaper (flipped horizontally in this case)
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The ClearText skin for Rainmeter for the Now Playing information on the desktop
- The VisBubble skin for Rainmeter for the circular visualiser on the left side of the screen (which moves with the music)
- The Enigma theme for Rainmeter for the weather info, power and volume controls
- The Syzygy icon pack and the Ecqlipse icons pack to customise the taskbar icons
ImminentFate explains that the clock was a custom one, designed for this desktop, but plenty of other clock skins, including some of the ones included with themes (like Enigma) above will fit nicely. If you have any questions, or want to make sure yours looks the same way this one, make sure to head over to the Flickr page linked below and ask your questions. Let ImminentFate know we sent you, and that you love the desktop!
The Wireframe Equaliser Desktop [Flickr]