Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Game Of Thrones colouring book, the shady world of E3 demo creation, how Apple went from innovator to imitator.
- Dick Smith has slashed the price of almost everything it sells. Here's an extensive list of highlights, courtesy of OzBargain. For more online deals, head to our Hump Day Deals page,
- Ever wondered how E3's glossy video game demos are made? The amount of work the goes into it may surprise you. Kotaku has the skinny.
- There's a Game Of Thrones colouring book for adults coming out later this year. Better stick up on red crayons.
- Yesterday, we showed you how to make sweet potato crisps. Here's a bunch of other low-cal veggie chip recipes courtesy of POPSUGAR Health & Fitness.
- Imitation in the tech world is normal, even expected, but during Apple’s developers conference yesterday, Tim Cook and company were in rare form. They didn’t have much uniquely Apple to show off at all. Here's the proof.