Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: get up to 50 per cent off Xbox games and accessories, cheap chicken and prawn pizzas from Domino’s, Kogan “Budget frenzy” tech sale. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.
- Target is selling the hotly anticipated video game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for $69. Bargain! [OzBargain]
- The Microsoft online store is throwing a “Mayhem” sale during the 24-hour Click Frenzy sales period. Noteworthy deals include $50 off Xbox One consoles, 20 per cent off Xbox LIVE, 20 per cent off Xbox accessories and up to 50 per cent off Xbox games. Click here to see the deals.
- Big W is selling the 500GB Xbox One bundled with Halo Master Chief Collection, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Download Code), Assassins Creed Unity (Download Code) and Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag (Download Code) for $450. Not bad!
- The latest Humble Bundle focuses on the games of Paradox Entertainment. Pay what you want for War of the Roses: Kingmaker, Magicka and its expansions, Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition and Victoria II. Pay more than the average price, and you’ll also get the Paradox Interactive Music Hits, Crusader Kings II, Crusader Kings II plus DLC, Impire and Hearts of Iron III. Pay $15 or more, and you get all of that plus Europa Universalis IV and Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise. As always, you can choose who gets the lion’s share of your money: Humble Bundle, the developers or the nominated charity.
- There’s also a new Humble Weekly Bundle which contains a range of Surprise Attack games.
- This year Australians can finally take part in official voting for the Eurovision song contest. But first you’ll need the mobile app. Click here to grab the free download on your platform of choice.
- Microsoft is offering 30 per cent off Skype credits. Here’s the link.
- WindowsDeal has slashed a handful of PC software titles by up to 100 per cent. (We’ve not personally tested any of these products, so be mindful of included bloatware.)
- Dick Smith has knocked $20 off the Toshiba Canvio Slim II 1TB Portable Hard Drive: you can currently get it for $99.
- Australia Post is selling $30 prepaid Telstra iPad Sims for $10. It provides 3GB of data and expires after 30 days.
- Kogan is throwing a so-called Federal Budget sale. Click here to see what’s on offer.
- The Microsoft Store is currently offering a free $179.99 Type Cover with the purchase of a Surface Pro 3. The deal is valid for(i5 256GB, i7 256GB, and i7 512GB models.
- Big W’s Drop Zone sale is offering up to 80 per cent off a large range of products. Click here for the best deals.
- Delivery Hero is once again offering 10 per cent off takeaway orders. First-time customers, meanwhile, can get 20 per cent. Click here to claim your online voucher.
- Domino’s is offering 40 per cent off any chicken or prawn pizza when customers use the discount code “466722”. You can also get a free dessert by using the discount code “746384”. [Via OzBargain]
- Lovehoney is offering 20 per cent off sex toys and related products via discount coupon site Voucher Cloud. The deal includes free shipping.
- Vinomofo has a tasty crop of new deals on offer: get 50 percent off Stefani The View Chardonnay 2010, 55 per cent off 96pt McLaren Vale GSM and 58% off an old vine Spanish Monastrell.
- OzBargain’s “tightarse” has amassed a new list of fast food coupons for the month of May, handily divided by state. Get the deals here.
- Priceline is slashing 20 per cent off its hair products. The deal starts tomorrow and ends Wednesday. [Via OzBargain]
- For smart travellers, it’s possible to score private jet flights at commercial airline prices. This infographic explains how it’s done.
- Catch Of The Day is throwing a sale Adidas footwear and apparel for men and women, including brand-new styles. Take a gander.
- Catch Of The Day is also selling a range of beauty products for under $15. Brands include L’Oreal, NP, Elizabeth Arden, Olay and OPI. Click here to see the deals.
- Mumgo is selling kids’ winter fashion products at reduced prices. The sale includes fleece hoodies, pants and beanies for kids of all sizes. Find out more here.
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a ‘Special Buys’ sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today’s deals focus on cake baking products and winter remedies. Click here to see the full range of deals.
Seen anything better? Share links to more online deals in the comments section below!