Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: the terrifying "ribbon worm" in action, Mortal Kombat versus Jason Voorhees, get Domino's Value Range pizzas for $3.95 apiece.
- This short film by Tim Divall examines the pains of living in a crowded city in such a hilarious exaggerated fashion that anyone who has step foot inside the "concrete jungle" would recognise that it’s basically all true.
- Domino's Pizza is currently offering Value Range pizzas in NSW for $3.95, pick-up. Pizzas options include Americano, Hot Chilli Beef, Beef and Onion, Pepperoni, Spicy Veg Trio and Ham And Cheese. [Via OzBargain]
- Okay, fair warning: this short video of the ribbon worm attacking a human hand is one of the most distressing things you are likely to see today. It shouldn't exist.
- You can currently get a Samsung E3309T mobile phone bundled with three months of Netflix for $19 from Target. The phone is locked to Optus.
- Jason Voorhees -- the masked killer from Friday The 13th -- is now available as a playable character in Mortal Kombat X. Click here to see some of his ridiculous finishing moves.
- In other gaming news, some talented filmmakers recently recreated Grand Theft Auto's retro top-down view in real life. Check it out.