Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: CatchOfTheDay’s massive Technothon sale, up to 56 per cent off furniture at Milan Direct, get six months of free Presto. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.
- This week’s Humble Bundle focuses on indie games. Pay what you want for Super Splatters, UnEpic, and Pixel Piracy. Pay more than the average to also receive La-Mulana, Torchlight II, and Outlast. Pay $10 or more, and you also get Shadow Warrior Special Edition. As always, you can choose who gets the lion’s share of your money: Humble Bundle, the developers or the nominated charity.
- Kogan is selling the new Nintendo 3DS XL for $199.20 when customers use the discount code “CTECH20”. Not too shabby! [Via OzBargain]
- Cards Against Humanity is one of the most hilarious and repugnant games known to mankind. You can now play it for free on your tablet, phone or PC.
- The PlayStation Store is throwing an Easter sale with up to 70 per cent off games across all console formats. The promotion ends 15 April and new deals will be added each day. Click here to see the current available titles.
- Target is having a clearance sale across all entertainment categories, including video games. Deals that caught our eye include Assassin’s Creed 3 on Wii U for $15, NBA Live 14 on PS4 for $22 and Titanfall on Xnox One for $24.
- Google Play has slashed the price of 15 Android games to just 15 cents each. Grab the lot for $2.25.
- GOG.com has kicked off an ” Artificial Life” sale — discounted titles include Hatoful Boyfriend, Darwinia and Always Sometimes Monsters. Save up to 75 per cent.
- You can currently get six months of Presto’s streaming TV & movie service for free when you use the discount code “TEL515”. The deal was designed for Telstra T-Box customers but the code seems to work regardless of what device you are using. Some users appear to be having trouble with this code, so cross your fingers and give it a whirl! If that doesn’t work, you can also snag a free two month trial here. [Via OzBargain]
- WindowsDeal has slashed a handful of PC software titles by up to 100 per cent. (We’ve not personally tested any of these products, so be mindful of included bloatware.)
- Vouchercloud is currently offering $40 off Norton 360 Internet Protection and $20 off Norton 360 Multi-Device Internet Protection. The deal ends this Sunday.
- You can also get 15 per cent off all Moo orders from the same company.
- Dell is selling its Ultrasharp 34″ Curved Monitor (U3415W) for $1087 when customers use the discount code “CTECH20”. It boasts a 21:9 ultra thin bezel with edge-to-edge WQHD (3440×1440) imagery. [Via OzBargain]
- Dick Smith is offering two Acer W3-810 32GB/2GB RAM Windows 8 tablets for for $199. If you go 50-50 with a friend, this means you both get your own tablet for $99.50. Not too shabby. You can also get up to 60 per cent off iPhone 5 and 5s cases. [Via OzBargain]
- Dick Smith has also slashed 20 per cent off big brand TVs including Samsung, Panasonic, LG and Sony. The deal ends 23 March.
- CatchOfTheDay’s Technothon sale is currently in full swing. There are over 80 products to choose from, including smartphones, laptops, fitness bands and security cameras. Click here to see the full range of offerings.
- KFC is opening its kitchens to the public with free guided tours set to take place on 18 April. In addition to seeing how the company makes its chicken, customers will also score a free KFC lunch. Click here for details.
- Hungry Jack’s is having a Buy-1 Get-1 free deal on Bacon Deluxe value meals on Tuesdays. That’s a saving of $9.
- Target is still selling snow cone makers for just $9. You can also get popcorn makers, milkshake makers and chocolate fountains for $5 apiece. Bargain.
- Target has slashed 40 per cent off Bonds clothing, plus an additional 20 per cent off when you use the discount code “ILOVETARGET”. You can also get free shipping on purchases over $75. [Via OzBargain]
- Mumgo is throwing a sale on kids’ footwear. Featured brands include Crocs, Sketchers, Pumpkin Patch and Clarks. Click here to see what’s on offer.
- Milan Direct is having an online furniture sale. Noteworthy deals include up to 56 per cent off French Provincial furniture, 23 per cent off Alva Scandinavian-style office desks and bookshelves from $55.
- Scoopon is offering 73 per cent off accommodation at the 5-star Twinpalms Phuket Resort on Surin Beach. Click here for details.
- Big W is having a “Mega” online clearance with up to to 80 per cent off a range of categories including clothing, toys and sporting goods. Click here to see the full range of deals.
- Airbnb is offering 20 per cent off bookings for new users when they use the discount code “TRAVELZOOAU20”. The deal is valid until May 1, 2015. [OzBargin]
- PINCHme is one of those marketing firms that give out free samples of products in exchange for customer feedback. Click here for the latest freebie.
- CatchOfTheDay has slashed up to 50 per cent off luxury perfume. There are 200 fragrances to choose from, including leading brands such as CK, Bvlgari, Joop and Gucci.
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a ‘Special Buys’ sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today’s deals focus on kids clothing and aged care. Click here to see the full range of deals.
Seen anything better? Share links to more online deals in the comments section below!