Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include Dick Smith's big gadget clearout, the fashion sale at Saks Fifth Avenue and discounts on the Magic Bullet food processor. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.
- The latest Humble Bundle covers the Heroes Of Might And Magic Series, with II, IV, the 1-6 Collection and the Heroes Online Angel Starter Pack included in the basic bundle. Pay more than the average for an extra bundle of four more titles. As always, you can choose who gets the lion's share of your money: Humble Bundle, the developers or the nominated charity.
- Humble Bundle is also offering a new weekly deal, and this one focuses on multiplayer titles. Pay what you want for Primal Carnage, God Mode, and Boid. . Pay more than the average price and you'll also receive Chariot, Blade Symphony and GoD Factory: Wingmen. Pay $10 or more, and you also get Homebrew - Vehicle Access.
- The Humble Store's Indie Showcase sale is also worth a look: There’s almost 50 indie games on-sale and the majority of them have fairly massive discounts. Click here for the full list.
- Dick Smith is running a one-day online-only sale, with 10% off Kindles and Macs, 15% off Samsung tablets and 20% off some Blu-ray and DVD players. Check the site for the full range of deals.
- JB Hi-Fi has 20% off Pioneer DJ decks.
- Catch of the Day is having a sale on tech accessories, including phone covers, earphones, adaptors and more.
- JB Hi-Fi has cut the price of the Magic Bullet Deluxe food processor from $119 to $79.
- Today is the last day for 7-Eleven's $2 Sandwich and salad offer. Anyone need a cheap dinner?
- Vinomofo has a handful of new deals on this week. Get a six-pack of Bisou Bisou Yarra Valley Blanc de Blancs NV for $90, a pack of 12 Hecht and Bannier Languedoc Rose 2013 for $166.80 and a six-pack of Duck Sauce Yarra Valley Pinot Noir 2013 for $90.
- Need some new threads? Catch of the Day is having a menswear sale. Brands include Nautica, Fred Bracks, Hugo Boss and Van Heausen.
- Mumgo is having a sale on kids quilt covers just in time for winter. There are over 70 covers to choose from including the brands Sheriden, Hiccups and Freckles. Click here to see the deals.
- Saks Fifth Avenue is running a 30% off sale and offering free shipping to Australia for orders over $100. Shopstyle has rounded up the best picks.
- Air Asia X is offering 30% off during its 72-hour sale. (via OzBargain)
- Scoopon's 5 Year Anniversary promotion is still in full swing. Stay at the Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua Bali Resort at over 70% off + ski specials. You can also get discounted Woolworths gift cards and a range of discounted 5-star travel destinations. Click here for the deals.
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a 'Special Buys' sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today's deals focus on Mother's Day gifts, with large amounts of makeup and stationery on offer. Click here to see the full range of deals.
- Big W's current catalogue focuses on health and beauty items, with up to 40% off. We'd guess Mother's Day has something to do with this one too.
Seen anything better? Share links to more online deals in the comments section below!