Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Aussie diners sledge Outback Steakhouse, the wacky world of VR breast physics, NSW electronic ballot scandal.
- You can currently get up to 50 per cent off electronics on eBay. Products include Windows laptops, iPhones, Android handsets and storage products. For more online bargains, head to our Hump Day Deals page.
- Oh dear. There’s a slim chance that NSW may have to go back to the polls due to an error in the iVote digital voting system. It has been discovered that some people were unable to vote above the line for their preferred party. Gizmodo has the story.
- The US restaurant chain Outback Steakhouse purports to serve authentic Aussie cuisine. In this video, a bunch of Australians try the food for the first time. In related news, Australians act like dicks.
- Watching people get run over by giant rolling bubble balls is never not funny. Here is the proof.
- Virtual reality porn is now a thing: and it has made significant progress in the realm of breast physics. (NSFW)