Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: China’s beauty standards explained, get The Fast & The Furious for free from Google Play, why the man who helped launch the coffee pod “feels bad” about it.
- The coffee-in-a-pod system became a multi-billion dollar industry practically overnight. Despite its incredible success, the man who helped launch the pod revolution kind of feels bad about it.
- You can currently get The Fast & The Furious for free from Google Play. The movie download usually costs $9.95.
- In this video, relationship expert and author Melissa Schneider shares the differences between China’s beauty standards are our own.
- Woolworths is offering online shoppers $25 off their next shop when they spend $100 or more. To take advantage of the deal, enter the coupon code SAVE25 at checkout. The deal ends 10 March. [Via OzBargain]
- Danny and the Wild Bunch is a short film by Robert Rugan that starts off like a cheap Toy Story imitation. But keep watching — things take a decidedly darker turn.