Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Get up to 75 per cent off video games at the PlayStation Store, inside Kotaku’s Bloodbourne launch, the astonishingly tiny art of Tomo Tanaka.
- You can currently get six months of Presto’s streaming TV & movie service for free when you use the discount code “TEL515”. The deal was designed for Telstra T-Box customers but the code seems to work regardless of what device you are using. Some users appear to be having trouble with this code, so cross your fingers and give it a whirl! If that doesn’t work, you can also snag a free two month trial here. [Via OzBargain]
- Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation now has a full-length trailer. Watch it here.
- Tomo Tanaka is a “miniature artist”. That doesn’t mean he is of small stature. Oh no, but his art certainly is.
- The PlayStation Store is throwing an Easter sale with up to 70 per cent off games across all console formats. The promotion ends 15 April and new deals will be added each day. Click here to see the current available titles.
- This week, Kotaku threw a party to celebrate the launch of the survival-horror video game Bloodburne. Earlier, Mark and a reader also got sealed in a coffin. Watch the video here.
- There’s still another full workday to go before the weekend. If you’re feeling wiped, try watching these rendered balls rolling around in a bucket of water. It’s surprisingly hypnotic.