Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: five fatty foods that deserve a place in your diet, how to slow cook a vegan-friendly chocolate bread pudding, the latest free online courses from Udemy.
- WineMarket is currently selling crates of McLaren Vale Shottesbrooke Chardonnay for just $47.88; that's around $130 off.
- Unlike saturated fats, mono-unsaturated fats help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol, while boosting your HDL (good) cholesterol. Here are five foods containing mono-unsaturated fats that you should be eating.
- Ever wondered why meteors light up the night sky? Allow this video to drop its science on those assembled.
- Udemy has slashed a handful of online courses by 100 per cent, including Bitcoin For Beginners (RRP: $47), An Introduction to Six Sigma Processes ($99), Brain Training Productivity Genius ($199) and Stop Binge Eating in Just 10 Weeks ($599). Click here to see the full range of free courses.
- This chocolate bread pudding recipe doesn't contain any eggs or cream. The almond milk-chocolate chip combo absorbs into crusty white bread in such a way as to create the most luscious vegan dessert out there. If your better half is vegan, this is what to make them this Valentine's Day.
- OzBargain has assembled a list of half-price specials from Coles and Woolworths. Products slashes by 50 per cent include Nestle chocolate, Up&Go poppers, 1KG Yoplait tubs and Kettle Chips.