Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Get a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 for under $900, what touchscreens were like in 1982, the book that inspired Totoro.
- Like cricket? Like KFC? You will be able to indulge in both at the Cricket World Cup thanks to a series of pop-up stores at select stadiums. The colonel is also bringing the SkyBox flying KFC restaurant back to the ICC for the March 26 semi final.
- Microsoft is selling the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 for $881.10; a saving of 10 per cent. The deal ends 23 February.
- Totoro is hands down one of the best children's movies of all time. Doubtlessly most of you have seen it, but did you know it was based on a picture book? Kotaku takes a look.
- Melbourne Aquarium is currently offering two-for-one entries; a saving of half-price. The deal ends 27 march.
- We recently made no bones about our dislike of touch screens: they usually require bigger icons and simplified UIs which are poorly suited to a variety of computing tasks. But what about touch screens from 1982?