Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Nikola Tesla's incredible predictions for our connected world, get a free regular meal from Nando's, the best of CES 2014.
- We recently poured Sriracha hot sauce over ourselves as part of a Threadsmiths' liquid-proof clothing test. I subsequently never want to lay eyes on the stuff again. For the rest of you, this video of the Huy Fong Foods assembly line might be of interest. It involves lots of Sriracha.
- This speedrun of the game Mischeif Makers was brought to a stop today when Jackafur got down on one knee and proposes to his girlfriend Kittyrawr. Aww.
- Nikola Tesla had a knack for predicting future technologies (fuel-free planes aside). Here are some 21st century marvels that he accurately prophesied.
- Nando's is offering customers one free regular meal on the month of their birthday. The catch is that you need to be a member and have completed a transaction within six months prior to the start of your birthday. Click here for more details.
- The Consumer Electronics Show is still in full swing in Vegas. Click here for the latest hands-on reviews and product announcements.