Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: the best careers for your personality type, Fantastic Four trailer, cheap Xbox One games.
- The Xbox One is having a massive sale on EA Games, including Dragon Age: Inquisition, Deluxe Edition and EA Sports UFC. Prices start at just $4.95. Click here to see the full range. For more online bargains, head to our Hump Day Deals page.
- Ever wonder why you’ve always been drawn to the idea of becoming a veterinarian or microbiologist? Your personality type has a lot to do with why you fancy some jobs over others. This infographic explains the science.
- The Wall Street Journal has spilled the beans on US authorities for spying on millions of cars with licence plate readers. Apparently, the DEA has been using the technology to secretly spie on millions of Americans and in some cases seize their property. Boo.
- In the 1970s, radical scientists thought they could change the world — if they could change science first. Gizmodo has the story.
- 20th Century Fox is rebooting The Fantastic Four (because apparently there aren’t enough superhero movies coming out). You can watch the first trailer here.