Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Get a free fries and Coke with a Big Mac at McDonald's, Samsung NX1 Camera review, watch Roman Atwood's latest YouTube prank.
- To celebrate the Australian Open, McDonald's is offering customers a free small fries and small Coke when they buy a Big Mac. The deal will run from 21 January to 3 March. [Via OzBargain]
- YouTuber Roman Atwood has pulled off some pretty amusing pranks in his time, but this video may be his finest moment. Watch as he transforms a living room into a gigantic multi-coloured ball pit.
- In the market for a new watch? Star Jewels is selling the Casio Edifice EFR-528D-1A for $139: a saving of $260. The deal also includes free shipping. [Via OzBargain]
- If you had $100,000 just sitting around, and you wanted to build yourself a nice car collection, where would you start? Gizmodo's Car Buying Challenge looks at buying one 4-cylinder car, one 6-cylinder, and one V8. Just because.
- To make a successful video full of amazing GTA V stunts, you need to screw up. A lot. Thankfully, those screw-ups are amazing to watch.
- Samsung’s NX1 is the mirrorless camera that brings forth the strongest challenge yet to its professional full-frame competitors from Canon, Nikon and Sony. Head to Gizmodo for a full Australian review.