Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The “10 Cokes A Day” challenge, Kotaku versus day one updates, 20 incredibly useful free apps from Microsoft.
- Last month, a man in the UK took part in the 10 Cokes A Day Challenge. As its name implies, this involved drinking ten cans of Coke every day to see what kind of effect it would have on his body. The entire experiment was chronicled on YouTube: click here for the flabby results.
- Here is every spacecraft that has carried humans off the planet; in one handy chart.
- Kotaku editor Mark Serrels used to play video games. Now he doesn’t. Instead, he stands around looking at compulsory patches and updates. This is his story.
- Business Insider has compiled a list of Microsoft’s most useful free apps; from 3D photo generators to remote desktop controllers. Click here to download them all.
- KFC has released its latest vouchers for customers in NSW, VIC, ACT, SA and Alice Springs. Click here to print off your own copy. [Via OzBargain]