Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Get $200 off Casio's limited-edition F1 EFR-537RB-1A wristwatch, the world's longest zipline roller-coaster launches in Australia, get 50% off Arctic travel.
- Here's a great opportunity to cross a potentially life-changing adventure off your bucket list. Intrepid Travel is offering a 2-for-1 deal on its Polar expeditions. Available trips include crossing the Arctic Circle via the Falklands, Antarctica/South Georgia/Falklands and Tromso/Bear Island/Spitsbergen. Prices start at $8,095. If you prefer to travel solo, you can still get 50% off.
- Planning on travelling to the USA? According to a new nationwide poll, New York has the best food in America, while Colorado has the best scenery and California has the hottest residents. So plan your trip according to your tastes. Click here for the rest of the results.
- It's been a year since Microsoft and Sony released their "next-gen" consoles. Now that the hype has settled, which model should you get? Gizmodo investigates.
- Star Jewels has knocked more than $200 off Casio's F1 Red Bull Limited Edition EFR-537RB-1A wristwatch. Originally retailing for $399, it can now be snapped up for $149. [Via OzBargain]
- A bunch of enterprising Aussies just launched the world's longest zipline roller coaster and it looks terrifyingly awesome. Click here to see it in action.