Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Optus expands 4G services across Darwin, the 12 most controversial facts in mathematics, hands on with the Nexus 6 smartphone.
- Optus' 4G services have been greatly expanded across Darwin including the suburbs of Fannie Bay, Ludmilla, Coconut Grove, Nightcliff, Millner, Winnellie, Moil, Knuckey Lagoon, Charles Darwin University and Darwin International Airport.
- Having sexual fantasies is healthy and normal. Except when they're not. A new study is helping shed light on what sexual fantasies are prevalent, and which are unusual and rare.
- Remember '90s television? It was largely pretty embarrassing. Take, for example, this unaired pilot for Nick Arcade. (Warning: contains radical haircuts and Sonic the Hedgehog.)
- Mathematics has little surprises that are designed to test and push your mental limits. These 12 simple maths problems prove outstandingly controversial among students of maths, but are nonetheless facts.
- The latest trailer for Halo Anniversary focuses on the second game in the series which was originally released way back in 2004. It's amazing what a fresh lick of paint can achieve. Click here to see for yourself.
- The Google Nexus 6 is expected to land in Australia some time this month. Here are Gizmodo's first impressions.