Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include 40% off Sunglass Hut, free L’Or coffee capsules, Slazenger closing down sale. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.
- Amazon is offering up to 20 per cent off Amazon Coins, which can be used to purchase apps, games and in-app items for Candy Crush Saga, Brave Frontier, Game of War and others. Buy $100 worth of coins to get $20 off.The deal ends after 26 October.
- Slazenger is having a closing down sale on men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear. Prices start at $5 and you can also get free delivery on orders over $25. [Via OzBargain]
- Looking for a cheap feed that actually fills a hole? The KFC Popcorn Chicken Box contains a popcorn chicken, one Wicked Wing, a regular chips, a regular potato & gravy and a 250ml soft drink for just $5. The deal is available until 4pm daily.
- The ‘Wanderers meal’ is a new limited-edition McDonald’s combo that launches today. It comes with a Quarter Pounder, large fries, large Coke, six McNuggets and sauce for $9.95. You can get it at 88 participating stores in Western Sydney, NSW.
- You can currently score a free BBQ cheeseburger from Hungry Jack’s. It’s a bit of a complicated process, mind. Click here to see what’s involved.
- Microsoft has slashed the price of its Xbox 360 console range with prices now starting at $179. There’s also a new 500GB blue console that comes bundled with Call of Duty: Ghosts and Call of Duty: Black Ops II for $279.
- Bundling Foxtel as part of a Telstra package started to look like a bad-value deal when Foxtel recently cut prices, so it’s unsurprising that Telstra is also tweaking the packages it offers. Cam at Gizmodo has the details.
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a ‘Special Buys’ sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today’s deals focus on Halloween costumes, summer clothing and home appliances. Click here to see the full range of deals.
- This week’s Humble Bundle features Mozilla-friendly browser games. Pay what you want for Super Hexagon, AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome, Osmos, Zen Bound 2 and Dustforce DX. If you pay more than the average price, you’ll also get Voxatron and FTL: Faster Than Light Advanced Edition. Those who pay $8 or more will receive all of the above plus Democracy 3.
- Sunglass Hut is having a Family & Friends sale today with up to 40 per cent off sunglasses when you use the discount code “FF4”. You can also receive the discount in-store by presenting this coupon. The offer is available until 5 November.
- Udemy has slashed a handful of online courses by 100 per cent, including Microsoft Excel Beginner and Intermediate with Certificate (RRP: $139), The Science of Getting Rich (RRP: $199) and Learn Close Combat Training: Military Hand-To-Hand Combat (RRP: $149).
- OzBargain reader TRENT86 has assembled a list of Myer electrical offers of up to 80% off. The deals are available for one day only, so get in quick. Click here to see the full range of deals.
- Pebble is still selling its original smartwatch for US$99; a saving of 33 per cent. The deal includes free delivery to anywhere in the world. You can also get the deluxe Steel version for the reduced price of $149.
- L’Or is giving away a free sample pack of flavoured coffee capsules to customers who fill out an online form. The pack includes three new flavours: chocolate, vanilla and “nuttiness”. The capsules are compatible with most Nespresso-style coffee machines. [Via OzBargain]
- ShopStyle is having another clearance sale on fashion and beauty items. Prices start at under $1. Click here to see the full range.
Seen anything better? Share links to more online deals in the comments section below!