Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Get $199 Udemy courses for free, why daylight saving is a waste of time, what to eat to help your brain study harder.
- Udemy has slashed a handful of online courses by 100 per cent, including <a href="https://www.udemy.com/blender-3d-unleashed/?couponCode=UdemyInstructorComp">Blender 3d Unleashed: (RRP: $99), Microsoft Excel Beginner and Intermediate with Certificate (RRP: $139), The Science of Getting Rich (RRP: $199) and Learn Close Combat Training: Military Hand-To-Hand Combat (RRP: $149). [Via OzBargain]
- Daylight saving time adjustments can be difficult to get used to: especially if you have young kids who refuse to fall asleep while it's light out. According to Gizmodo, the practice is also a complete waste of time.
- Google Play is offering a handful of music tracks as free downloads. Titles include Run-DMC's It's Tricky, The Dixie Chicks' Not Ready To Make Nice, The Fugees' Ready or Not and Black Milk's Cold Day.
- Exam time is quickly approaching for HSC and university students. In addition to hitting the books, you should also be upping your nutrition intake to attain optimal academic performance. Click here to see what your diet should look like.
- NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab has put together this infographic which shows the surfaces of an asteroid, the Moon, Mars, Venus, Titan and Earth next to one another.