Getting the perfect haircut is surprisingly difficult, especially if you’re trying out a new barber. The Art of Manliness guides you through the right lingo to use.
If you don’t know the vocabulary, trying to tell the barber what you want is next to impossible. So, it’s good to know what to tell your barber what you want in the right order. The process here is pretty simple:
- Tell the barber the general style you want
- Tell them exactly how much you want taken off
- Tell them if you want a taper or not
- Tell them the type of neckline you want
- Tell them if you want texture
- Tell them how you want your arches
- Tell them how you want your sideburns
A lot of these tips are for shorter men’s cuts, but people with longer cuts and women’s cuts can still take a few of the basics.
How to Talk to Your Barber [The Art of Manliness]
The Cheapest NBN 50 Plans
Here are the cheapest plans available for Australia’s most popular NBN speed tier.