Android: KeepTrack is a simple app to create a log that you can fill quickly. It also shows you a calendar of your accomplishments, as well as statistics.
KeepTrack is one of those apps that does only a few things, but does them well. All you have to do is add a new tracker and choose the value you want for it:
- Number (ideal for weight, distance and the like)
- Text (ideal for names, lists and so on)
- Yes/No (A simple question-answer like “Did you go to the gym today?” This could be used effectively for the Don’t Break The Chain productivity method.)
- Marker (Just marks the current date and time with a tap)
- Duration (such as lap times)
- Predefined values (you can set your own values and choose between them)
- Multiple values (Any two or more of the above, but available only in the pro version)
Once you set up the trackers you want, it’s just a matter of firing up the app and keying in the input. You could use it for anything from tracking things you lent to a journal of your wins. When you want to review it, it’s available as a calendar view, as a list of statistics, or a bar graph.
KeepTrack Pro also lets you add reminders to fill those trackers, as well as other features like the aforementioned multiple values.
KeepTrack (Free) [Google Play Store]
The Cheapest NBN 50 Plans
Here are the cheapest plans available for Australia’s most popular NBN speed tier.