Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: delicious Greek recipes, why humans fart, the amazing Jetsons theme park that never was.
- In the late 1960s, plans were afoot to build a theme park based on the animated TV show The Jetsons. It was an idea that sadly never became a reality, but concept art still survives. Click here to take a look at the theme park that never was.
- To celebrate its 15th anniversary, eBay is offering 15 per cent off everything. The deal starts at 12am September 14 and will run for 48 hours. For more online bargains, head to our Hump Day Deals page.
- The Mediterranean diet is a great way to indulge in stuff you love: lean protein, good fats and plenty of produce. Here are nine healthy and delicious Greek recipes from POPSUGAR Health & Fitness.
- There seems to be a growing trend of undisclosed website hacks where companies decide to keep mum about possible data breaches. The latest tight-lipped victim is EA video game studio Firemonkeys which was hacked in September 2013. According to Kotaku's source, the entire forum was infiltrated and taken offline. This hacked data allegedly included 40,000 usernames and passwords. Read the full story here.
- The average person "passes wind" between 10 and 20 times per day. Just where does all that flatulence come from? This TED Ed video has the answers.