Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Village Roadshow compares piracy to terrorism, the world's smallest RC helicopter, ACCC issues list of demands for Valve.
- Gizmodo just got its hands on Samsung's Galaxy Note 4 smartphone. Here are their first impressions.
- Last week, we reported on the ACCC's decision to take Valve to court over its "no refunds" policy on Steam. Today Kotaku acquired the application papers for the lawsuit, which include a list of the ACCC’s demands should its legal action against Valve be successful.
- How much protein is really in your food? PopSugar Health & Fitness has put the most common foods to the test to see which stack up in the protein department.
- Village Roadshow's submission to the Government's anti-piracy consultation certainly pulls no punches. It literally compares piracy to paedophilia and terrorism in the introduction. Click here for the highlights.
- Bandai’s new Pico-Falcon remote-controlled helicopter is just 4.5cm in length. It's also just about the cutest thing ever.