Reader FewCents created this beautiful desktop. It’s easy on the eyes when nothing’s going on, and has plenty of room to work, with its widgets off to the sides. Here’s what you’ll need to set it up.
- The wallpaper from Wallbase
- The bAero Windows theme from DeviantArt
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Simple Nova skin for Rainmeter for the weather, clock, and stats
- The SDT RUS skin for Rainmeter for the app tab on the left
- The RocketDock application launcher for Windows
- The Kobhens Dock Theme for RocketDocl
- The Gill Sans Text Icons icon pack to replace the icons in RocketDock
- The iCon Pack for the Trash Can icon
Three tools, and a little customisation for each, and that’s all it takes to put this sharp-looking desktop together. The app tab on the left springs out when needed with a few commonly used applications in it, and the dock at the bottom can be configured to show or hide whenever you want.
The Lonely Rock [FewCents]