Sometimes simple is the best way to go. While a lot of our featured desktops offer attractive wallpapers and well-placed skins, this one takes a simple motif and runs with it. It only displays the most basic information, and that’s all DeviantArt user sharmander3 needs. here’s how it’s all set up.
- The White Stripe wallpaper from DeviantArt
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Big Red skin for Rainmeter by sharmander3, which comes with the Launchy skin shown above, power meter, Gmail monitor, time, date and temperature displays.
- Stardock’s Objectdock on the right side of the screen
- The Amana Icons pack for the small icons in Objectdock
- RocketDock on the left side of the screen
- The Reflections Icon Set for RocketDock
- The notepad is a modified form of Moxx Pack Notes, but the config file is in the Big Red download above
It’s a lot of moving parts, but the end product looks fantastic, and we know it took a lot of work to make it happen. Thankfully sharmander3 put everything into that Rainmeter config ZIP above so the rest of us can get a head start.
Big Red [DeviantArt]