Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include cheap Hungry Jack’s burgers, six Codemasters video games for $1 and free Nespresso. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.
- This week’s Humble Bundle focuses on the games of Codemasters. Pay what you want and you’ll receive Overlord, Overlord: Raising Hell DLC, Operation Flashpoint: Red River, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and Rise of the Argonauts. If you contribute $6 or more, you’ll also get DiRT Showdown, DiRT 3 and Overlord II. As always, you can choose who gets the lion’s share of your money: Humble Bundle, the developers or the nominated charity.
- Most people don’t think of Coles when it comes to clothes shopping, but the supermarket giant is currently offering 50 per cent off its Bond’s clothing range. You can find a bunch of additional half-price Coles’ deals here.
- Coles has also slashed its Pyrex cookware range by 30 per cent.
- Myers stocktake sale is still in full swing, with up to 60 per cent off a large range of items. Recent deals include 30% off Samsung Galaxy Note tablets and big savings on shoes.
- You can currently get the Kindle ebook The Great Space Race for just $4.09 from Amazon (RRP: $15). Spanning 350 pages, the book charts the highs and lows of space exploration including color photos and diagrams, plus links to more than 10 hours of videos formatted for tablet and phone. [Via OzBargains]
- Hungry Jack’s has released its latest discount vouchers online. Click here to print off a copy.
- JB Hi-Fi is selling the Western Digital Elements Portable 1TB Hard Drive for $79. Not too shabby! [Via OzBargain]
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a ‘Special Buys’ sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today’s deals focus on cooking utensils, affordable appliances and diet food. Click here to see the full range of deals.
- You can still get two $20 iTunes Gift Cards from K-Mart for $30; a saving of 25 per cent.
- Udemy is currently offering the online courses Learn Python Programming from Scratch, Financial Modeling and Valuation of IDEA Cellular and How to Become Your Personal Best for free. Each course usually costs up to $99. [Via OzBargain]
- The mid-year toy sales frenzy is kicking off for another year, with Australia’s major shopping retailers all offering big discounts on various kiddie products. This guide covers all of the bargain-hunting essentials; including online catalogues, sale duration, layby conditions and some general shopping tips to maximise your savings.
- Amazon’s Free Android App of the Day does exactly what it says on the tin. Today’s deal kicks off today and ends on 20 July. Orbital, an action-based puzzle game for one or two players.
- Woolworths has knocked more than 50 per cent off the price of the Kambrook Ks200 Steamer. You can currently snap it up for just $20. [Via OzBargain]
- Target’s half-price clearance sale is still going strong, with savings of 50% across a range of different categories and products. This includes selected clothes and underwear, fashion accessories, bathroom products and kitchenware.
- From 23 July to 19 August, McDonald’s will be selling cheeseburgers between 12pm and 1pm for just $1. Click here for the full terms and conditions.
- Nespresso is offerings its online members a complimentary tasting selection of six Nespresso Grands Crus. To snag your freebies, join the Nespresso club membership and fill out the online questionnaire.
Seen anything better? Share links to more online deals in the comments section below!