Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Samsung Gear Live review, Target throws half-price sale, the best salad toppings for weight loss.
- Target is throwing a half-price sale across a range of different categories and products. This includes selected clothes and underwear, fashion accessories, bathroom products and kitchenware. As the sale name implies, all products are reduced by 50 per cent.
- If you still haven't recovered from the most recent Transformers movie, this fan-made stop-motion/CGI short will help to reduce the heartache. Even if you don't like Transformers, the technical wizardry on display is astonishing.
- The Samsung Gear Live is an Android Wear smartwatch that basically acts as an extension of your phone. Click here for the Gizmodo verdict.
- As we've noted in the past, some salad dressings and toppings can actually be worse for you than a takeaway burger. Here are some options that will keep your diet healthy, courtesy of POPSUGAR Health & Fitness.
- The Game Of Thrones Australian exhibition in Sydney has extended its evening hours to meet demand. For tonight (3 July) and Friday (4 July) the exhibition will remain open until 10pm. Hurrah!