Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: watch the first full-length trailer to Mad Max: Fury Road, the history of video game controllers, robot exhibition coming to National Gallery of Victoria.
- The National Gallery of Victoria is hosting a masquerade ball for robots. The "Nostalgia For Obsolete Futures" exhibition, which opens next month, will blend performance art, A/V installations and robotics, including four robots that will roam the Gallery’s foyer dressed in Victorian clothing. Head to Gizmodo for more details.
- After years of tortured production, Mad Max: Fury Road is finally revving towards cinema screens in 2015. Here is the first official trailer.
- You can currently get the Kindle ebook 101 Indoor Activities For Kids: Ultimate Collection for free from Amazon. The book contains 101 activity ideas for teachers and parents suitable for wet weather, cold climates, general classroom, gyms and regular households. [Via OzBargain]
- Russia's space agency has regained control of its rogue lizard sex satellite. Click here for details!
- Here's the evolution of the video game controller, in photos.
- You can currently get up to $200 in store credit when you buy online at The Good Guys. The deal is valid between 28 and 30 July only. [Via OzBargain]