Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Microsoft OneDrive boosts its free online storage allowance to 15GB, today's free eBooks from Amazon, could the Tesla 3 be the most important contribution to automotive history since the Model T?
- Microsoft has more than doubled the amount of free online storage for OneDrive users, from 7GB to 15GB. The update is available now and will be rolled out automatically for existing customers. In addition, OneDrive storage bundled with Office 365 subscriptions has increased from 20GB to 1 TB. Subscription prices have also been reduced; 100GB of storage now costs $2 per month (down from $8.99) while 200GB will set you back $4 per month (previously $13.99).
- Head to Gizmodo to find out why the Tesla Model 3 could be the most important electric car ever.
- Do you wish you ate less? Join the club. Here are three simple rules to remember at every meal to cut down on needless bloat.
- You can currently get the Kindle ebooks Medicinal Herbs & Spices: Scientific Evidence and Ancient Wisdom and Expert Negotiator: Real Life Sales & Negotiation Tactics from Amazon for free. They normally cost $19.61 and $7.99, respectively.
- What's better than KFC? Cheap KFC! Click here for the latest discount vouchers for use in NSW and Victoria, including the KFC Zinger Deluxe Combo for $6.95.
- Game of Thrones is filled with all sorts of fanciful fan theories — but one is more enduring and plausible than all the rest. If you've never heard of "R+L=J", this video explains everything. (May contain spoilers, natch.)
- Here are this week's 40 most inspiring Instagram snaps, courtesy of POPSUGAR Health & Fitness.