Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include free Google Play credit for Chromecast customers, 2-for-1 Red Rooster offer, the best Xbox One/PS4 console deals. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.
- Google’s Chromecast streaming dongle went on sale in Australia this month for $49. For a limited time, Google is offering Chromecast purchasers $6 of Google Play credit.
- Has E3 has whetted your appetite for a PlayStation 4? You can currently get the console from Target for $549. JB Hi-Fi also has a deal with considering -- for $598 you get the console, plus the video games NBA 2K14, Watchdogs, FIFA 14 and Man of Steel. Not bad if you're a sports game fan.
- Prefer the Xbox One? EB Games is selling the Kinect-free version for $497 with three games: Watch Dogs, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and Forza 5. If you want Kinect, go for the Titanfall bundle from the Microsoft Store for $599. The bundle includes the Kinect motion-sensing device and the games Titanfall and Forza 5.
- JB Hi-Fi has extended its 2 Games For $40 range. Click here to see the full range.
- Amazon's Free Android App of the Day does exactly what it says on the tin. Today's deal is for Mahjong 3 Pro, an engrossing tile-based puzzle game with three different game modes.
- Microsoft has dropped Xbox LIVE Gold requirements for Foxtel Play subscribers. In other words, you can sign up to the service through your Xbox 360 console without having to pay for an online gaming subscription. New customers can also get a free 14 day trial of the service.
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a 'Special Buys' sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today's deals focus on bathroom supplies, skin products for winter and Italian cooking. Click here to see the full range of deals.
- Guitar Lessons: Rock Prodigy is an iOS app that listens to your guitar playing, and lets you know what to learn, practice and play. Normally priced at more than $60, the app is currently completely free.
- Big W is selling 12x24in (30x60cm) panoramic canvas print for just $33; a saving of $55. You can also get range of even larger prints at reduced prices: perfect for hanging up those nudie travel photos. [Via: OzBargain]
- After something a little smaller? Harvey Norman is selling 8×10-inch photo prints for just $1. The offer ends 8 June.
- Red Rooster is currently offering two chicken cheese & bacon burger combos for the price of one when you print off this voucher. The deal if valid until Friday 13 June. [Via OzBargain]
- Berocca is offering a free Event cinema movie voucher when you buy any Berocca 45 pack (RRP: $17.95) from Chemist Warehouse, Mychemist or Discount Chemist. The voucher is valued at $19.95.
- This week's Humble Bundle focuses on German games with a total retail value of $176. Pay what you like and receive Beatbuddy: Tale of Guardians, Spirits, The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic, Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, Galaxy on Fire 2, Crazy Machines 2 and The Guild II Collection. If you pay more than the average ($3.68), you'll also get Risen, The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition and ArcaniA. They'll also throw in Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle and The Night of the Rabbit: Premium Edition to anyone who pays more than $9. As always, you can choose who gets the lion's share of your money: Humble Bundle, the developers or the nominated charity. Hurrah!
- Dick Smith is throwing another 'Hour of Power' sale with new bargains springing up on its website every 60 minutes. Current deals include the iPhone 5C 32GB for $769 (Save $100), the Go Pro hero3+ black editon for $428 (save $100), the LG Mini Home System CM4630 for $249 (save $150) and the PlayStation 4 for $488 (save $60). The sale ends at 8pm tonight.
Seen anything better? Share links to more online deals in the comments section below!