Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include cheap Chivas Regal whisky, $99 Nexus 7 tablet and free anime. Click the links below to land yourself a deal.
- Dan Murphys is currently selling bottles of Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Scotch Whisky (700mL) for just $39. Bargain! [Via OzBargain]
- Office Works is selling the 32GB Nexus 7 tablet for just $99. This is a first-generation model, but it remains an absurdly good tablet for the asking price. The deal is in-store only and stock is apparently limited.
- Big W has slashed the price on its books to as low as $1; including decent titles like The Hobbit. Click here to see the full range.
- Berocca is offering a free Event cinema movie voucher when you buy any Berocca 45 pack (RRP: $17.95) from Chemist Warehouse, Mychemist or Discount Chemist. The voucher is valued at $19.95. [Via OzBargain]
- The EB Games 'Biggest Sale Ever' is still on, with prices starting at just $4 for pre-owned games. You can also get a stack of Wii-U and 3DS stuff along with AAA titles on all formats for under $20. Click here for the full list of deals.
- In other gaming news, you can currently pick up Watch Dogs from Target on any format for $64 . You can also knock off an extra $10 when you use the promotional code 'welcome'. Bargain! [Via OzBargain]
- Harvey Norman is selling 8×10-inch photo prints for just $1. The offer ends 8 June.
- For those who missed it last week, Madman Interactive has launched the beta of AnimeLab, an anime-dedicated streaming service. It can stream both stored anime and simulcasts directly from Japan to either Australia or New Zealand, and is already mobile and tablet ready. For an unspecified launch period, the service is actually free — just load it up and pick your poison.
- Amazon's Free Android App of the Day does exactly what it says on the tin. Today's deal is for Selarium, a fully-featured planetarium for your phone that shows a realistic night sky map in 3D.
- Guitar Lessons: Rock Prodigy is an iOS app that listens to your guitar playing, and lets you know what to learn, practice and play. Normally priced at more than $60, the app is currently completely free.
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a 'Special Buys' sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today's deals focus on home entertainment equipment and British cuisine. Click here to see the full range of deals.
- This week's Humble Bundle focuses on PC and Android games. Pay what you like and receive Symphony, Draw a Stickman: EPIC, Galcon Legends and Galcon Fusion. If you pay more than the average (currently $4.88), you'll also get Fieldrunners 2, METAL SLUG 3, Skulls of the Shogun, and Breach & Clear. As always, you can choose who gets the lion's share of your money: Humble Bundle, the developers or the nominated charity. You can also check out the site's Weekly and Book Bundles, which focus on RPGs and the fantasy genre, respectively.
Seen anything better? Share links to more online deals in the comments section below!