Last week in cloud computing: Amazon AppStream enhances its reach, Azure Active Directory adds tenant deletion and free trials, and much more.
Cloud picture from Shutterstock
- Amazon AppStream has added a number of enhancements, including support for ARM64 and improved sample tools. You can also now debug AppStream code using Remote Tools for Visual Studio.
- Amazon Simple Email Service now includes delivery notifications.
- Amazon's CloudFront service can now customise pages delivered to end users based on location, device type or the protocol used. More details here.
- Azure Active Directory now allows you to delete unused tenants. That might seem like an obvious feature, but it turns out Microsoft was being uber-cautious after some early Office 365 customers accidentally deleted their active systems.
- If you fancy giving it a whirl, Azure Active Directory is also now offering a 90-day free trial for up to 100 users.
- Azure Traffic Manager can now utilise PowerShell cmdlets, and can be used to weight services external to Azure as well. More details here.
Cloud Patches rounds up new features and services added to major cloud computing platforms each week..