Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: the science of migraines explained, how Game Of Thrones' Red Viper vs. Mountain match should have ended, Watch Dogs: the Kotaku verdict.
- Apparently, Watch Dogs is now the fastest-selling fresh IP in video game history -- but is it actually any good? According to Kotaku's official review, not especially.
- Why do people get migraines? And what, if anything, separates them from a really bad headache? Allow Gizmodo to drop its science on those assembled.
- Big W is selling 12x24in (30x60cm) panoramic canvas print for just $33; a saving of $55. You can also get range of even larger prints at reduced prices: perfect for hanging up those nudie travel photos. [Via: OzBargain]
- Which browser's users are the most porn-crazed? Click here to find out!
- By now, most of you have seen this week's Game Of Thrones episode and squealed your way through the climactic trial by combat. Here's how it should have ended. (Spoilers ahead.)