Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The best Australian music streaming services, all the video game coverage from E3 2014, 47 mouth-watering smoothie recipes.
- Shopping around for a new music-streaming service? Gizmodo has assembled a list of the best options on the Australian market.
- In other music streaming news, Spotify has released a FIFA World Cup-inspired microsite featuring interviews and playlists from some of football's biggest stars. There are also articles exploring the history of the World Cup and its relationship with music. Click here to check it out.
- E3 has officially kicked off for another year, with Microsoft, Sony, EA Games and Ubisoft all announcing new games during their official conferences. Head to Kotaku for the full skinny.
- #FridgeShelfies is a fun new initiative from Philadelphia Australia. It involves taking a photo of the contents of your fridge and uploading it to the Philly Australia Facebook page. You'll then get sent a bespoke recipe based on the ingredients in your fridge. (Expect Philly cheese to feature, natch.)
- A smoothie is a convenient meal or snack option anytime — just throw your ingredients in a blender, pour into a glass, and enjoy. If you're keen for a new flavour combo, here are 47 smoothie recipes, courtesy of POPSUGAR Australia Health & Fitness.