Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: get a free movie ticket with Berocca purchase, new Hungry Jack's burger vouchers, Attorney General blasts Australian piracy.
- It’s discount coupon time at Hungry Jack’s again. This season's deals include a brekkie platter for $5, a Meal For Two pack for $10.95 and a Chicken Royale burger for $4.95. All vouchers are valid through to 12 August.
- HBO has announced that a Game Of Thrones exhibition will be on show in Sydney in early July this year. The showcase will feature almost 100 artifacts from the show, including props and objects from the most recent fourth season. Click here for a taste of what's in store.
- Australia’s piracy crackdown is coming: it’s just a matter of when. The latest fightin' words come from Attorney General George Brandis who described us as the “worst nation for piracy on the planet” during a Senate Estimates Committee. Head to Gizmodo for the full report.
- Gizmiodo recently headed to Microsoft's Studio B model shop where the products of the future are developed and prototyped. Click here to take a fascinating tour.
- In the 1990s, an instructional video for the internet was made to inform kids about the wonders of the 'Super Information Highway'. This is what happens when you show modern teenagers the same video.
- What does the future hold for smartphone screen sizes? In a bid to find out, analyst Alex Barredo looked at 4096 models of smartphones, PDAs and similar gadgets since 2007 to observe the trends in the modern smartphone industry. Click here to see what he learned.
- Berocca is offering a free Event cinema movie voucher when you buy any Berocca 45 pack (RRP: $17.95) from Chemist Warehouse, Mychemist or Discount Chemist. The voucher is valued at $19.95. [Via OzBargain]