Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: get 12 per cent off PlayStation 4 at Dick Smith, 10 tips for sustainable weight loss, is Google Chromecast worth buying?
- WildStar is a new future-tinged MMORPG that is looking to challenge World of Warcraft. However, all anyone seems to be talking about are the hot anthropomorphic rabbits and their outlandish butt animations.
- Google’s Chromecast streaming dongle went on sale in Australia last week for $49. Click here to read the full Gizmodo verdict.
- Dick Smith is offering 12 per cent off a wide range of products when online shoppers use the discount code ‘GO4GLORY’. The deal includes the PlayStation 4 console, which is down to $482.24. [Via OzBargain]
- Apple today announced a huge batch of products at WWDC which are aimed straight at the heart of existing companies and apps. Head to Gizmodo to see the full hit list.
- When you lose weight at a slow and healthy pace, you’ll be more likely to keep it off for good. Here are 10 tips from POPSUGAR Australia Health & Fitness that provide emotional stepping stones to a healthier lifestyle.