Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: where to watch the Game Of Thrones cast next, get 20 per cent off iTunes cards at K-Mart, the best tank games of all time.
- The Clef du Vin is a new device that claims to mimic the ageing process of wine at a ratio of one year per second. The idea is that you can make your wine taste better without having to cellar it. So how does this miracle of modern science work exactly? Head to Gizmodo to find out!
- Game Of Thrones Season 4 drew to a close last week. (Noooooo!) If you're keen to find out where you can see the GoT cast next, check out this POPSUGAR writeup.
- In other Game Of Thrones news, this video of character impressions has got to be one of the most amazing things I've seen. (Incidentally, now that the season has finished, I promise to stop going on about it on Lifehacker. Probably.)
- Entries are still open to win a Dell Chromebook 11s through Lifehacker and VMware! To find out how to enter, click here.
- If you pay full price for iTunes Gift Cards you're doing it wrong. K-Mart is the latest retailer to slash the price of its iTunes stock: from 26 June you will be able to get two $20 iTunes Cards for $30: a saving of 25 per cent. [Via OzBargain]
- There’s been a veritable battalion of great tank games over the years, starting with Artillery on the Apple II. Head over to Kotaku for our personal favourites.