Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The Sin City poster Hollywood didn't want you to see, get a bottle of 12yr Chivas Regal for $39, why loving milk makes you a mutant.
- Sin City: A Dame To Kill For, with Eva Green in the titular role, is attracting a lot of attention in the United States. The latest poster for the movie is apparently too hot for public display. Gizmodo has the report.
- Epiphany Games is an Australian video game studio that is using Microsoft's Kinect to revolutionise motion capture in gaming. Kotaku recently paid them a visit and ended up inside the game.
- Scientists have finally solved the mystery of why rechargeable batteries go bad. Click here for the science bomb.
- Milk is full of lactose, which needs a special enzyme called lactase to break it down. Humans are supposed to stop producing the enzyme around the age of four or five — which means those of us who still make it are, in fact, mutants. Check out this video for a full explanation.
- Dan Murphys is currently selling bottles of Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Scotch Whisky (700mL) for just $39. Bargain! [Via OzBargain]