Brief news items for Lifehacker readers, including: hands on with the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, McDonald's launches 'Brazil Burger', free ebooks from Amazon.
- Microsoft unveiled the Surface Pro 3 tablet last night, which boasts beefier specs and a larger 12.1in screen. Our colleagues at Gizmodo got to have a brief play with one during the US launch — click here to read their first impressions.
- WineMarket is offering 60% off its Margaret River "Sem & Sav Dozen" pack, which includes 12 Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc wines from the region. Normally costing $238, the case is now available for $89 and comes with free shipping. For more great online bargains, head to our Hump Day Deals.
- Arya Stark from Game Of Thrones is a certifiable badass. She's also a bit of an idiot as evidenced by her antics in last night's episode. [Warning: Spoilers ahead.]
- Want to see something really scary?
- McDonald's has launched the "Brazil Burger" to coincide with the World Cup. Look out for the obligatory taste-test, coming soon!
- You can currently get the Lonely Planet ebook The World's Best Street Food: Where to Find It and How to Make It for free from Amazon. The book includes reviews of popular street food for a range of countries along with DIY recipes.